[mythtv-users] Writing DVD from web interface?

stan stanb at panix.com
Wed May 18 00:12:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 08:24:48AM -0700, Geoff Scott wrote:
> On 5/17/05, stan <stanb at panix.com> wrote:
> > I'm rebuilding my myth box after a bit of a disaster.
> >
> > I had found an add in that allowed me to burn dvd's
> > from the web interface, and used it a lot. I'm having
> > trouble finding this add in again.
> >
> > Anyone know where I can downlaod it?
> >

> You're looking for Mythburn
>
> http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=119692
>
> You'll want to grab the CVS version.

I grabed the CVS version. But when I look at the README,
it points to a link to a dead article. Looking at install.sh,
it looks like I cna just run it, and all will be well. But rather
than mess up my system, I thought I'd ask if that's correct?

Thanks.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967