[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase error -- found

Todd Vazquez toddvazquez at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 00:40:09 UTC 2005

<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/reserved-words.html>

> So, does anyone have any clues on how I might fix
> this?

What version of MySql are you running?  If I recall
correctly, temporary tables are not supported in MySql
3.23, the version that Myth has a dependency with.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Fix?  Blow off the dependencies and upgrade MySql to
4.x (on my list of things to do) or recode/grab an
earlier version of mythfilldatabase.  Are you running
from CVS?  I haven't hit that problem, yet...

HTH,
-Todd