[mythtv-users] Writing DVD from web interface?

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:24:49 UTC 2005

On 5/17/05, stan <stanb at panix.com> wrote:

> I grabed the CVS version. But when I look at the README,
> it points to a link to a dead article. Looking at install.sh,
> it looks like I cna just run it, and all will be well. But rather
> than mess up my system, I thought I'd ask if that's correct?
>
> Thanks.

The dead link goes back to the old forums at the KnoppMyth site
pre-hack (the forums were destroyed by phpBB worm a while back).
There was a very, very long thread there about MythBurn, and you can
still get some of the pages in Google's cache, at least I could the
last time I tried.

The install.sh is built with KnoppMyth in mind.  If you are running
KnoppMyth, you should be good to go.  If you use another distro,
you'll have to edit some stuff in the install.sh script as well as a
few of the other scripts.

gs