[mythtv-users] Funny commercial behavior with 0.18...

Juan Jesús García de Soria Lucena skandalfo at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:52:37 UTC 2005

I had to switch from RTJpeg -> MPEG4 transcoding to direct MPEG4 encoding
when capturing, due to some recordings being only able to "jump" (either
fast-forward, rewind or commercial skip) to a given point.

I was being forced to use time-stretch in order to skip, which is far from
satisfactory.

May this have something to do with "large files", with which I mean files
larger than 2 GB? It seems to happen on long recordings.

Regards,

Juan Jesús.

--
How can dreams come true? Is their type boolean?