[mythtv-users] hauppauge wintv novca ci-s

Michael Skaastrup Michael at Skaastrup.dk
Wed May 18 07:45:10 UTC 2005

I've got it.

It's running smoothly paired with a PVR-150

I use linuxtv.org drivers

I use a Conax CAM without issues and out of the box on a Myth 0.18, FC3
system.

Btw, i find the output from these cards to be a perfect match for the
VIA Epia platform, I am running minimyth on my frontend with CPU load
below 20%

Reguards
 Michael