[mythtv-users] OT: Cancelled 2004-2005 series

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed May 18 21:31:07 UTC 2005

Tom Lichti wrote:

>> Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>>
>>> In case anyone is looking to update their recording scheuldes
>>>
>>> http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/showatch.cgi?network=all&status=1
>>
> It lists Revelations, which to my knowledge is a mini-series, which
> doesn't really fit the definition of 'cancelled', at least to me.
> Regardless, it's a cool site! Glad to see none of my shows are on the
> list... :)

I saw that, too.  I've been trying since before the first episode to
figure out whether it was a mini-series or a series.  From the looks of
the previews for tonight's 5th (and final) episode, it seems it was
meant to be a mini-series that, if popular, would kick off a series.  I
guess it's cancellation means that it wasn't as popular as hoped.

Mike