[mythtv-users] tv programs that run long

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:07:51 UTC 2005

On 5/18/05, Dan H Orlic <dan.orlic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just thought I should let you know... I own a tivo and the same exact
> thing happened to me.  The last moment of Gilmore Girls was cut off.  So
> she can say that!

Tivo is only as smart as the programming data, so yeah, it can cut
shows, I've had it happen plenty of times (and I've had my 1st Tivo
for almost as long as they've been around). Tivo does seem to push
updates a little faster *sometimes*, but again, this is an issue with
schedule provider, not myth itself.

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net
http://wild-light.com