[mythtv-users] Adding a hard drive, LVM or RAID0

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Thu May 19 19:44:18 UTC 2005

There is no way to do it without destroying the data.
Drive 1 = data
Drive 2 = new drive

Make drive 2 an lvm single drive.  Move the data that you want to save to the
LVM setup.  Blow away the partition on Drive 1 that held the data and then add
it to the LVM.  Grow the Volume and you have acheived your objective.  I have
done this and had no problems.

Mark