[mythtv-users] Best remote control

jjlong jjlong at zoominternet.net
Fri May 20 05:17:06 UTC 2005

I own and am successfully using the Niveus Media remote on FC3 with Myth
0.18.  It's a USB RF remote that also functions as a universal IR remote
for all of your other devices.  Mine was easily programmed to work with
my TV, VCR, DVD Player and Receiver as well as the Myth.  It's made by
X10 so it is identical to the ATI remote, with the exception of the IR
capability I mentioned.  It even uses lirc_atiusb that was installed
with FC3.  I'm using the mouse pad as my arrow keys to select channels,
menus, etc. since it is way more convenient than the arrow keys at the
bottom of the remote.  Here's the link.  Check it out.

http://store.niveusmedia.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.2/it.A/id.4/.f