[mythtv-users] Best remote control

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri May 20 21:34:59 UTC 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 14:24, Patrick Kirchner wrote:
> [...]

Yup, I've got two of 'em. And for reference, I wrote some stuff about how I
set mine up:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/remotes.php

Can't beat it for $30, if you ask me.

> Word has it that Radio Shack is
> discontinuing them.

I've heard that too. We'll see what they replace 'em with...

> It works great with this serial receiver and a serial extension chord which
> goes through the floor into the basement.

I've got one working with the IR dongle on a Hauppauge PVR-250 and the other
with a Windows MCE USB IR receiver.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com