[mythtv-users] Re: Greater Toronto Area

Rob Bongiovi rbongiovi at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 17:12:48 UTC 2005

I had the same problem setting up a PVR-500MCE
(treated as 2 PVR-150MCE's on one card by ivtv). I did
some research online and found that ivtv does not
(yet?) support the S-Video on the PVR-150MCE and
PVR-500MCE. I think, but am not sure, that hardware
scaling is not yet supported, either(i.e., you must
capture at 720 x 480).

Hopefully some kind soul is working on those features.
Other than that, my PVR-500MCE is working like a
champ!

Rob