[mythtv-users] Re: Wireless Keyboards

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:04:44 UTC 2005

I just bought that keyboard as well and I tried learning my Sony
RM-2100 remote to a couple of buttons.  Whenever I press the button on
my remote, Myth receives two signals.  So I hit the next button in
mythmusic (the Greater Than symbol on the keyboard) and myth skips
ahead by two songs and not one.  Am I doing something wrong or is this
a function of the keyboard?  If when I program my big remote, could i
cover up the IR sensors fast enough to only get 1 pulse and not 2?
Thanks!

Jim