[mythtv-users] XvMC output not working

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Tue May 24 02:18:05 UTC 2005

 Hmm... Was this compiled from source or a binary package?

If the former, try recompiling. If the latter, try reinstalling. Sounds
like SOMETHING is corrupted.

Are you seeing anything pointing to possible memory problems in
/var/log/messages? Could actually be bad memory in your box that's
throwing you for a loop. Final possibility; the video card is going bad.

It sounds like we're getting into the realms of a possible hardware
problem here.