[mythtv-users] XvMC output not working

Morten Rønseth morten.ronseth at webfx.no
Tue May 24 06:50:22 UTC 2005

Gavin,

Thanks, adding '"Option   "XvmcUsesTextures" "true"' did the trick!
However, the frontend hung when I tried doing ff/rew (>3x) after having
initiated timestretch to 1.25x.
Also, I only get b/wh OSD, but I gather it's that way for everybody. The
OSD text is slightly jittery when playing back at normal speed,
timestretching seems to smooth that out.

Other than that xvmc works great on my fx5200 card.

Cheers,

-Morten