AW: AW: [mythtv-users] Lirc Problems...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed May 25 06:31:08 UTC 2005

No, i haven't the /etc/lircd.conf!

But I have the lirc packet not from my debian packaes, I have installed it
from source.

I think the /etc/lirc is from my old package!

But when I move the /etc/lirc/lircd.conf to /etc I get an error from the
init.d script!

Is the init.d script also created from the lirc source or is this from my
old debian package???