[mythtv-users] PVR 350 DVD playback quality

Cenk Ozkan cenk at empyre.org
Wed May 25 07:24:39 UTC 2005

Mike,

Thanks for the info. That look really promising. However, I have tried
installing it and now have broken X :) Have you got any instructions on
getting the patch working (what to apply the patch against etc). I have
downloaded the source and did a make and make install in the /driver and
/utils directories. I have also tried:

install -c -m 0444 ivtvdev_drv_o
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ivtvdev_drv.o

and

install -c -m 0444 ivtvdev_drv.o-09
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ivtvdev_drv.o

X is now stuck on welcome screen. A howto would be appreciated.

Thanks