[mythtv-users] help setting up mythtv

Nicholas Bonfatti nick-mythtv at bonfatti.net
Tue May 31 02:52:35 UTC 2005

I'm also using Knoppmyth (R5A15.1, downloading R5A16 as we speak)
with a PVR-150 (non-mce) card.  I was able to get it to work out of
the box using the composite inputs. All I had to change was the audio
mixer input since I'm not using the tuner, and set the card,
listings, and video sources in mythtv-setup.

S-video input doesnt work yet (on mine it gives etiher black and
white video or it hangs the system.)

I don't konw about using the C key, since as i said i didn't do
anything special and just wanted composite. (well i wanted s-video
but i knew it didnt work)

Nick