[mythtv-users] Media MVP front end

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:32:56 EST 2005

I'm thinking of getting one for mythtv and music. Can you do simple
FF/REW to skip commercials? That's good enough for me.

What's the software like for image display? I read somewhere that it
was not really usable due to not freeing the memory after displaying a
picture.

Is there any way to select music from your collection by clicking on a
picture of an album? That one feature is the only thing I want from my
music player and it's remarkably hard to find!

If any of these things are not there yet, are they feasible? I'd be
happy to contribute.

cheers
Andrew