[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings fail spectacularly---why? [part 1]

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Nov 3 21:56:27 EST 2005

    Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:42:15 +0100
    From: Rudy Zijlstra <mythtv at edsons.demon.nl>

    Can  you send us the content of your capturecard table?

If you're going where I think you're going with this, you win the
insight prize.  See my previous message to the list.  It's a pity
I didn't hear this insight a week ago, but hey, I didn't even send
mail about it until a couple of days ago, so expecting you to read
minds -and- travel back in time might be expecting a bit much... :)

(Thanks!)