[mythtv-users] live screen on epsiode guide corrupt

gumbril gumbril at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:00:32 EST 2005

Hi

I have just installed MythTV for the first time,
and its looking excellent.I am hitting one problem
I have not been able to resolve with the EPG; in
that the preview video screen in appears corrupt.
It appears top left and garbled.

My set up includes a ATI Radeon 7500 video card
and to get TV Out working (using atitvout) I have
switched from the ati to the vesa driver.  The
preview screen works fine with the ati driver,
and preview of already recorded shows is also
fine with both the ati and vesa drivers.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers
Gumbril