[mythtv-users] Re: Frontend for home theater

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 08:57:47 EST 2005

Regarding my previous message (see below) I'm afraid I'm not up on the
latest ins and outs of MythTV hardware. If anybody has the time to take a
quick look at this http://store.yahoo.com/svcompucycle/ss56g.html and let me
know if they see any "gotchas" with running Myth on this system. Will Myth
run with that video chipset? If I can get by with that for playing DVDs then
I would. In the future if I wanted to go to HDTV do you think the addition
of an XvMC card would be sufficient?

I'm sure everybody here is quite busy but, as I said, if anybody has the
time to take a quick look and comment I would very much appreciate it.

--
Mike