[mythtv-users] OverScan / Vertical alignment

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Sun Nov 6 20:09:14 EST 2005

> >Can any one suggest a way to move projected image down on TV-Out for
> >playback of recordings and videos?

I think the crop/zoom/displace stuff in Myth only applies to what
portion of the recording Myth will play, not where on the TV it will be
played.  To move the actual output around on your TV you'd need to fuss
with the modelines.  If I ever get my frontends working again (they're
both borked) I'll try using the "use separate resolution for playback"
switch and specify slightly different modelines so that the X gui
shrinks a bit (the current modeline pushes the display too far to the
right) and the playback window expands a bit.