[mythtv-users] Watch TV button in frontend does not do anything

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Nov 7 11:18:08 EST 2005

Atif Khan wrote:

> I compiled and installed MythTV from scratch on Mandriva 2006
> (x86_64). Everything works fine when I launch the frontend except for
> "Watch TV" option on the first screen. When I click on it, nothing
> happens. Nothing is printed in the logs either for the frontend or
> backend. But if I launch "mythtv" from console (not the frontend), it
> works fine. I can change the channels, skip, forward etc.

It was quite clearly posted on the -dev and -users list this weekend
that SVN LiveTV would be broken for a while due to significant changes
in the code.  You *really* need to pay attention to the lists if you are
going to run the SVN version of the product.

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net