[mythtv-users] OTA HD Antennas??

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:48:34 EST 2005

I'm looking for an OTA antenna to pick up HD content and would love some
input on what everyone is using and how well it's working for them. My plan
is to install the antenna in the attic and was hoping there was an amplified
version available, most of my HD stations are within 20 miles of the house
and within 6 degrees of one another according to AntennaWeb.org.
 I bought the RatShack Model: 15-1868 as some people are saying they have
excellent reception (
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062081&cp=2032057&pg=2&f=Taxonomy%2FRSK%2F2032057&categoryId=2032057&kw=antenna&kwCatId=2032057&parentPage=search)
but it isn't working very well at all, I get one channel and it can't hang
on to that signal.
 So my requirements are, something I can install in the attic and requires
no user intevention.
 Thanks.
 AJM,