[mythtv-users] fanless Epia, Mediamvp or network dvd player for frontend?

Shaun Lowry shaun at lowry.me.uk
Tue Nov 8 08:45:47 EST 2005

Andrew Wilson wrote:
> Check out http://mvpmc.sourceforge.net/idx.php?pg=main
>
> Looks like it does recordings and live TV. I've not got one (yet....?)
> so I can't comment on how good it is.

I was all set to go out and buy one, and then I'm sure I read somewhere that it
won't play back TS format MPEG-2's, only PS, and PS support for DVB recordings
is being phased out, right?  If someone can tell me that they've got it working
with DVB-T TS recordings and live TV with MythTV 0.18.1 I'll go out and grab one
tomorrow!

	Shaun.