[mythtv-users] Jittery Video on LiveTV & Playback Via M10000 (SOLVED)

Roger McClurg roger at mcclurgstudios.com
Tue Nov 8 11:40:06 EST 2005

I finally figured it out.  I originally compiled MythTV before I got
XvMC (Unichrome) working. That's why XvMC and Via XvMC didn't appear in
the MythTV playback options even though Mplayer could use them with no
problem (I compiled Mplayer after XvMC was working).

I recompiled MythTV today, and playback is beautiful.

Many thanks to those of you who helped me get MythTV working. I really
appreciate it.

Roger