[mythtv-users] Fast Forward not working properly with PVR-350/ivtv 0.4.0

Daniel Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Tue Nov 8 13:28:50 EST 2005

I don't know if this is a MythTV or ivtv issue. I'm running a fairly
recent svn version of MythTV (with broken Live TV that I don't use
anyway), and when I fast forward (or rewind) in a recorded program the
video moves along quickly, but the time counter moves at the normal pace
(e.g. 1 second per second) and then when I exit Fast Forward it jumps
back to the place I started at (or nearby). I *don't* have the option to
correct for reaction time enabled.

Jumping forward or backward works fine; it's only FF and REW that don't.

I'm using the PVR-350's MPEG decoder, if it matters (xv still doesn't
look quite right to me). Are they any settings I should check?

Daniel