[mythtv-users] transcode problems

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:31:25 EST 2005

Whenever i transcode a movie that is like 3 hours long it stops at
about 2.5gig (both braveheart and the lord of the rings movies did
this). I've done
it through myth and manually. I've checked the vob file, it's fine and i've
used both the huge VOB file that myth makes and all the separete vob files
from copying it from cd to harddrive manually (basically using dvddecrypter
on windows and copying it over ethernet). Is there a file limit with
transcode or something? I've watched it when it got towards the end, and the
EMT part showed it was at the 2:58:00 (on The fellowship of the ring movie)
telling me that it is transcoding that far into the movie, it's just not
adding to the movie file when it reaches over 2.5 gig.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell