[mythtv-users] Long term stability?

Gordon Rimac gordon at rimac.net
Tue Nov 8 23:06:36 EST 2005

Dedicated backend running 0.18.1 has been up for 70 days.  System was
rebooted then to upgrade kernel and go to 0.18.1 from 0.18.  Since the
upgrade to 0.18 I can't remember my backend crashing ever.   All
recording storage is nfs mounted from a seperate server.  Database is
on a separate server as well.  System is running FC3.

1) PVR hardware

4 x PVR-250

2) Motherboard chipset

ECS K7S5A Motherboard (SIS 735 chipset) with AMD 1700 XP

3) Kernel version

from ATRPMS - 2.6.10-1.770_14.rhfc3.at

4) IVTV version.

from ATRPMS - ivtv-0.2.0-68_rc3j.rhfc3.at

5) Firmware version?

from ATRPMS - ivtv-firmware-1.8a-4.at

6) System Memory

512MB