[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Gawain Osborne ossie at white-hawk.com.au
Wed Nov 9 02:27:23 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have just configured MythTV on a FC4 install and it workins fine. i have
two DVB cards a DVICO and a NEBULA. Picture is pretty good on both (some
breakup on HD but maybe a aerial prob or some fine tuning), but I have a
problem on the Australian SD channel 7, no sound, picture is fine. The
same channel in HDTV has sound. no other channels are affected. I saw
something on the nebula-electronics site saying it was fixed in digitv
V3.5. emailed tech support and they don't support MythTV :(

I've noticed a few forums mention the Nebula card...does anyone have a fix
for this problem or anything that could help??