[mythtv-users] Fast Forward not working properly with PVR-350/ivtv 0.4.0

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:18:58 EST 2005

I have the same issue, intermittantly.  Sometimes the FF, RW works
properly and sometimes it works as you described.  Almost always on the
first use of the FF function I geet this problem.  Using it again it
works correctly.  This is just to tell you it's probably not related to
your pvr 350 or ivti, as I'm using an ATI TV wonder pro with software
encoding.  Also I'm using myth .17, nowhere near svn.
Raphael