[mythtv-users] simple overscan question

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:40:37 EST 2005

Could someone please explain how overscan is
configured with the nv xorg driver?

My TV Out is slightly more narrow at the top than at
the bottom.  After hunting around for keystone
correction I have decided that I probably need to do
some degree of overscan.  I'm currently using 640x480
NTSC.  The probably is that I'm not seeing much on the
intarweb about how to set this up and I hope that
somoene has already walked this path and can give me a
couple of pointers.

Thanks!