[mythtv-users] Weather setpup

mythtv at jasons.us mythtv at jasons.us
Wed Nov 9 13:38:35 EST 2005

I'm just getting started setting up a MythTV system and figured I'd use
Knoppmyth to get acquainted with everything first.  So far it seems to be
coming along, but one thing I'm running into that I can't explain is
configuring the weather.  When I go into the "Weather Settings" button the
only key that responds is escape, though if I leave it there for more than
10-15 minutes I have to reboot to get it to recoer.  Also, how do I tell
it where I live so that it pulls the right weather?

Pointers to FAQs or other docs appreciated.  Thanks!

--
-Jason

-----
Jason K. Schechner
    --- There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS   I'm very probably wrong. ---
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
  					- Albert Einstein