[mythtv-users] Backup LVM group (kinda OT)

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:25:18 EST 2005

Tapes are fine, and quite likely the SCSI card will be detected
automatically.

I use arkeia at the places I work at, and it works well for my needs. It
will let you span tapes and it's fairly fast. Free hardware is almost always
good, and I can't see the tape drive not working.

Arkeia is a bit of a pig to set up, but so long as you have scsi, you can
get the free linux version. I have a library and a changer and it was more
than the price of the tape drive. :)

--
-=/>Thom