[mythtv-users] Re: mythbrowser: character deleting using remote ( lirc )

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Nov 10 08:12:39 EST 2005

Around about 09/11/05 08:15, Alessandro Peppino typed ...
> Is it possible to fill the mythbrowser webpage input
> fields using the 'mobile text' mode you are talking
> about ?

   WWe may be talking at cross pusposes;  are you talking about MythWeb?  I
have to say I'm not entirely certain what you mean by mythbrowser, I was
assuming it's the picture viewer but I think that's actually mythgallery.

   If you're using a full front-end, you can have the number keys 0-9 work
like  text mode on mobilde phones: '2' gives 'a', 'b', 'c' or '2' depending
upon how many ties you press it within a time limit.  '0' is caps-lock.  '1'
will do (I think) space and backspace (delete).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature