[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Fri Nov 11 03:26:22 EST 2005


Could this be caused by line 606 using get_content_base instead of
get_page?

Line 606:   sub { get_content_base("$TVTODAY?channel=$service->{name}")
} );


get_content_base does not seem to do the "decrypt"

 

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Michael Cheshire
(Mailing Lists)
Sent: Friday, 11 November 2005 11:43 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

Appears to only happen with Foxtel data (I'm using digital).

Grab listings for optus channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] getting
regionid and channels for service foxteldigital: 
##################################################
Can't call method "look_down" on an undefined value at ./tv_grab_au_fox
line 596, <STDIN> line 7.

Any ideas oh gurus?

M.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cheshire (Mailing Lists)" <michael-mlists at cheshire.id.au>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data


>I just tried the latest script from http://immir.com/tv_grab_au
>
> got this :
>
> [root at mythtv temp]# ./tv_grab_au --configure
> Please enter your timezone offset (default '+1000') : +0930
> getting list of services: 
> ##################################################
> Grab listings for austar channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] n
> invalid response, please choose one of yes,no,all,none
>
> Grab listings for austar channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] no
> Grab listings for austardigital channels [yes,no,all,none
(default=no)] no
> Grab listings for foxtel channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] no
> Grab listings for foxteldigital channels [yes,no,all,none
(default=no)] 
> yes
> Grab listings for free channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] yes
> Grab listings for optus channels [yes,no,all,none (default=no)] no
> getting regionid and channels for service foxteldigital: 
> ##################################################
> Can't call method "look_down" on an undefined value at ./tv_grab_au
line 
> 596, <STDIN> line 8.
>
> Any ideas why that would be happening?
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Paul Andreassen" <paulx at andreassen.com.au>
> To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:23 AM
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data
>
>
>>I wonder if it took them as long to build, as for us to bypass.
>>
>> Paul
>> -- 
>> _______________________________________________
>> mythtv-users mailing list
>> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
> 

_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users




More information about the mythtv-users mailing list