[mythtv-users] Ripping DVD's for PVR350

Tyler Edwards nugen101 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 12:00:31 EST 2005

Is there away to rip a DVD from with Myth that will make it playable on the
PVR350 outputs? I have ripped one DVD in perfect mode and get playable video
on the PVR, but not audio. I switched to the “Internal” player in order to
get the playable video. Audio is still something of an issue. I read on a
post about using mencoder to convert the AC3 audio to MP2, is there anyway
to do this automated within Myth?

Thanks,

Tyler