[mythtv-users] export of mythtv NUV files not in DB]

EC mythtv at magi-tech.com
Fri Nov 11 12:17:44 EST 2005

Hello,

   Thanks for your help, BTW, I appreciate it.  I run 0.18.1 currently
(on Gentoo).  Anyway, my version of nuvexport does support -i, but seems
only to use the name as a reference to the MythTV database.  It doesn't
seem to matter if the file exists or not.  It just matters that the name
matches a filename in MythTV's active directory of shows.  I also have
tried updating my nuvexport.  I tried nuvexport version:  0.2
0.20051020.svn.  That gives me some DB table fields missing warnings
(SVN, while I'm using 0.18.1), but it still behaves the same.
--
       EC