[mythtv-users] No sound with DVD playback

Bennett Leve bleve at nightmare.com
Sat Nov 12 19:39:39 EST 2005

Mike,

I tried to use the command line like you have below.  I did upgrade the
ivtvdev_drv.o to 0.10.6.  I am assuming this has xv support.

When I run the command I get in the bugreport file:
video_out_xv: Xv extension is present but I couldn't find a usable yuv12
port.
              Looks like your graphics hardware driver doesn't support Xv?!
main: video driver <xv> failed