Installing older Kernel (was: Re: [mythtv-users] ivtv-kmdl andlirc-kmdl for 2.6.14-1.1637 missing)

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 14:15:51 EST 2005

Korey Fort wrote:

> [...]
what I did was:

* Google for  kernel-2.6.13-1.1532_FC4.i686.rpm
* Download it from http://rpmfind.net Hope this is no a mistake! I don't
know this site! What an easy way to infiltrate with a virus)
* # yum localinstall kernel-2.6.13-1.1532_FC4.i686.rpm

This will install, along with dependencies if available, as a regular
yum install. Now I have the older 11 version kernel, the newer 14 and
this version.
So far, it works fine. I'm now going thru the jarod's install entirely.

brad