[mythtv-users] Gnome and Sound -- not being shared

Mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sun Nov 13 16:33:42 EST 2005

Yea, thats one option but turning it off and on when I want to use myth
is a bit of a pain.  I would have thought I could get them to work
together. In fact, on my other system is does just that but I don't know
what the difference is... other then sound cards are different.  They
are both Debian systems running Gnome, one with a Soundblaster Live and
my notebook with an Intel8x0 sound card.

Norm