[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 233

Alan Anderson andersonas at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 13 19:36:26 EST 2005

I have been looking into those as well.

The default timing for memory is 3-3-3-8  Corsair reccomends 2.5-3-3-6 for AMD
CPUs.  These were worse then the defaults.  So far I have the clock back up
to 190MHz.  Its still stable.  The cpu runs at 2104MHZ instead ot 2194MHZ , I
doubt I will notice and practical speed differences.

The AN7 has plenty of overclocking features

--
Alan Anderson
andersonas at adelphia.net