[mythtv-users] Guidance on burning recordings to CD/DVD

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:14:22 EST 2005

On 11/14/05, ffrr <ffrr at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> That's what the mythburn scripts do.  They use call dvdauthor to create
> the DVD.

I should probably just take a look at it.  One issue I have atm is
that I seem to get a black border on all recordings that pop out of
the other side of nuvexport.  I am not totally sure why and haven't
asked yet, but if anybody does know, give us a hint.

A couple of things I think would be cool is:

- If you could mark chapter points in MythTV.  That is, when you are
manually flagging a commercial, have the ability to insert chapters
too.
- And finally, allow you to choose a frame in the program, which would
appear in the title menu, so you can see what is on the disc.

Maybe these are things we could work towards in the future.

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.