[mythtv-users] Nuvexport problems ffmpeg finishes immediately.

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Nov 15 20:18:23 EST 2005

> It exhibits the same behavior that you are experiencing.  I did have to
> downgrade my copy of nuvexport to the nuvexport-0.2-0.20050317.cvs
> package, as the newer 20051117 build was dying on yuvdenoise errors.

the yuvdenoise errors are because yuvdenoise is either broken (it was
for awhile) or has completely changed its cli options (which it also
did).  Reverting nuvexport won't help that.

> In case your wondering why so much work for aac, it's so I can encode
> for my iPod Video.

fyi, the ipod will play mpeg files straight from the pvr-x50 cards,
which means that it will probably play vcd just fine, too.

-Chris