[mythtv-users] LiveTV Broken or Bad Permissions?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Nov 16 00:31:39 EST 2005

Paul V. Gratz wrote:

>On Tuesday 15 November 2005 10:03 pm, Dustin Nicholas Jenkins wrote:
>

>>	I've been using the Subversion build of MythTV for the past couple of
>>weeks now, and the 'Watch TV' (LiveTV) link hasn't worked at all (i.e.
>>the link text flashes and does nothing, no log entry or anything).
>>
>  LiveTV is broken (on purpose, you probably should search the mailing list
>before posting).
>
>Everyone,
>  As much fun as it is to jump on people for not searching the mailing list
>before posting

It's not so much that people should be searching the mailing list for
this type of thing as they should be *following* (=reading /and/ caught
up on) the -dev and -commits lists if they use SVN.  If not, they're
simply picking a random version of Myth to use and any problems they
have are their own fault--they're basically playing "Subversion Roulette."

Mike