[mythtv-users] How to record LiveTV?

Yemu yemu at gazeta.pl
Wed Nov 16 17:51:49 EST 2005

Dnia środa, 16 listopada 2005 22:58, Michael T. Dean napisał:
> Adam Greenbaum wrote:
> >>
> >> i also have the similar problem :-( hitting "r" makes nothing... and
> >> i checked
> >> "watch recordings" - there are only scheduled recordings there
> >
> > This is what happens if you don't have tv listings for the current
> > channel. Myth doesn't know the finish time or name of the current
> > program so it just doesn't start. Fix your listings and the problem
> > should go away.
>
> And the 'Recording ""' (no name in quotes) seems to indicate this is
> exactly what's happening.

i think that's also the case for me and that's not good :-( the problem is
that mythtv is used in such exotic countries like poland ;-), and we don't
have a xmltv grabber here...i think that in case there's no program listings
available mythtv should record until i press "r" again...is there any
possibility to make mythtv record like this?