[mythtv-users] Re: Mythburn hosed my /video directory

Joshua Fechner phekno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:58:59 EST 2005

OK. So that was just stupid on my part. I guess I had read that post some
time ago but had forgotten about it. Well, I recorded a show as a test and
used Mythburn again. When I did it, it didn't appear to have done anything.
I checked my /video folder and everything was gone again. So if I'm correct
then Mythburn deletes everything in the working folder everytime it runs? Is
it just me or is that kind of stupid? Anyway, my second problem is that
Mythweb still lists all of my former (now deleted) programs under "Recorded
Programs" even though they don't seem to exist anywhere. They even show the
thumbnail. How do I get rid of them? That's the last time I use Mythburn.