[mythtv-users] EPG missing 9pm-midnight 3day+ data

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:17:18 EST 2005

I'm not sure if my zap2it source for my zip code, but it seems that
I'm always missing the 9pm-midnight guide data on the 3rd day and on.

Today is saturday, I got the full guide for saturday-sunday, but
monday+ has 9pm-midnight missing.

Is this something normal or I should change my zip code and get the
data from the nearest city zip code instead of the suburb I live in
(That's for OTA broadcast) ?

I've had problem before where shows were wrong for my zip code, but
the next city's zip code guide was OK.

Anybody has this problem?

Thanks.

Steve M.