[mythtv-users] Lost Scheduled Recordings after channel lineup
catfish at halfdone.com
Sun Nov 20 00:45:25 EST 2005
Ah ha Thanks!
Mythtv-setup->Video Sources->Input Connections->Tuner 0 wasn't assigned to
my video source.
So for future reference does this sound like the right way to update a
1. Shutdown mythbackend (fc: service mythbackend stop) and mythfrontend
2. Run mythtv-setup
3. Leave card seting but delete channel settings
4. Video Sources->New Video source
5. Give source a name and enter in xmltv settings and get listings, finish
6. Input Connections->/dev/video0->Tuner0 (I assume this would slightly
depend on the card
7. Set Video Source to name from #5
8. Exit mythtv-setup
9. Restart mythbackend (fc: service mythbackend start) and mythfrontend
Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Sounds like your video source is not associated with any inputs. Re-run
> mythtv-setup and check your sources, capture cards, and inputs.
>> Since tring to update my channel lineup my Scheduled Recordings is
>> gone, can't change channels in live tv, and doesn't record my
More information about the mythtv-users