[mythtv-users] New mythtv theme

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Nov 20 13:38:00 EST 2005

Michael Haas wrote:

> I like your theme, should look great when the light is turned down ;) .
>
> One minor problem: in the "Watch recordings" screen, there is an arrow
> to indicate that the list continues. This arrow is a few pixels off.
> I'm  using a resolution of 1024x768. If you can't reproduce it, i can
> provide a screen shot.

More importantly, are you running X at 100dpi?  If not, then placement
will be off and fixing it on a non-100dpi system would break it on any
properly-configured system...  (I haven't tried it, yet, so I can't say,
but would like to see a confirmation that you're at 100dpi before
someone "fixes" it.  ;)

Mike